All information, products and services displayed on the "www.vmaxo.com" website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below www.vmaxo.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.vmaxo.com website belonging to VMXO., you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.vmaxo.com website of VMAXO.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Vmaxo will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (eg.Delhivery, Blue Dart, First Flight,ARA etc.) to ship your order.
4. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.vmaxo.com shall be entertained within certain time period.
5. Vmaxo reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
6. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by <
7. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Vmaxo reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Vmaxo has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.vmaxo.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
8. Vmaxo will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
9. Vmaxo shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
10. Modification Of Terms and Conditions Of Service :
Vmaxo may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on vmaxo.com. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on vmaxo.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on vmaxo.com. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
11. Applicable Law:
12. Contact us :
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
13: Grievance Officer:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr.Sanjib Kumar Roy,
Vmaxo, Domjur road, Belkulai, Howrah, W.B,India-711322
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)